An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced HOME BASED Medical Writer with a background within regulatory, PV or Medical Communications to join my client on a permanent basis.
Additional core tasks/responsibilities:
- Reliable, consistent delivery of high-quality written work.
- In liaison with team members, assertively manage communications, expectations and demands of clients.
- Work with the Account Manager to develop and agree project specifications, as well as out-of-scope requests.
- Proactively manage own workload, seeking to fill your own working hours and those of others productively.
- Suggest/implement solutions to communications problems arising during project evolution and delivery, either by team discussion or by taking ownership of problem.
- Review own project work as well as that of less experienced writers by assessing how well the brief is met in terms of content, flow, readability, creativity, scientific messages, target audience and scientific accuracy.
- Coach and/or mentor the work of less experienced Medical Writers.
- Monitor own project hours against the project specification as well as those of less experienced Medical Writers.
- Take active responsibility for own professional development, e.g., keeping abreast of industry / therapy area / compliance issues / medical writing-related trends.
For further details please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Back To Jobs